Cooking Class: Eating for Gut Health!
|Location||9145 Chesapeake Drive, San Diego, 92123, CA, USA|
Eat Your Way out of Acid Reflux, Heartburn, Gas, Bloating, and more
Full cooking class + Health Talk + Gluten-Free, Diary-Free, Non-GMO, and Organic Full Meal plus Dessert
This cook class is for you if you answer YES to any of the following questions.
- Do you experience gas and bloating an hour or two after you eat?
- Do you feel like food sits in your stomach like a brick after each meal?
- Do you have aches and pains that you can't get rid of?
- Do you feel spacey or dizzy after meals?
- Do you have chronic constipation?
- Do you have unexplained stomach cramps after meals?
- Does acid reflux keep you up at night?
You will learn the underlying causes of various digestive challenges.
You will learn foods that harm the gut and foods that heals the gut.
You will learn easy everyday fermentation techniques.
Optional Mineral Taste Test – your taste buds will tell the story $25
Potassium, zinc, magnesium, copper, manganese, chromium, molybdenum, selenium
You will learn how mineral deficiency affects gut health.
Menu – Homemade cashew yogurt, purple cabbage, apple & Jicama Slaw, simple and easy chicken with rosemary & thyme, zucchini & asparagus stir fry, gut-healing chocolate dessert!